100 Word Challenge May 3 Week 30

100 Word Challenge May 3

When you submit your comment you need to put a heading on the comment like this

100WC May 3 Eddie

* 100WC
*The Date
*Your first name

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, headed correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words! Then post your comment!

This week we have a phrase. This can be anywhere in your prompt. It could be the beginning or end, beginning or end of a sentence, or somewhere in the middle.

…suddenly, darkness enveloped the room…

(BTW, we’ve had kids in the showcase two weeks in a row! Let’s get more!)

14 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge May 3 Week 30

1. I was playing with my toys. I was about to take my toy dinosaurs out. When the war with my toy army men was about to end, I continued to play with my toy army men. That’s when I saw that one of them was missing. I looked all over for it when suddenly, darkness enveloped the room. I was confused as to what turned off the lights. I turned the lights back on and that’s when I found my missing toy army soldier. I was so happy that I ran around my room, and hopped in my nice bed.

2. 100 WC 5/3/2021 Elli

It was at night when the big monster showed up at the cabin my family and I were playing card games when a big howl of wind went by our cabin it was so strong that the lights went out suddenly, darkness enveloped the room something pushed the locked cabin door it swung open and a big gust of wind blew on my face “Whish” I could see a big dark figure standing at the door but right when the monster was about to come in the cabin the lights came back on and when I looked up it was my cousin.

3. AydenC
    5/5/2021
    100wc
    Suddenly darkness enveloped the room by midnight the darkness got farther away and it´s all quiet until…you hear a SCREAM come from downstairs and the darkness was disappearing and your mom. screams and says HELP ME you look at her and she was. getting eaten by the darkness. you help your mom but the darkness just came. back to get your mom and you got in front of her and you get swallowed. by the darkness you say what is this place and then you hear a voice say it´s the void the void yep the voice said you are here FOREVER.

4. aniyahs 100 word challenge may 5th 2021Everyone was shouting in the crowd ¨Come have fun at the cave !¨ ¨ Cave , Cave come on and get your tickets ¨ . Everyone was saying different things for the same topic even the animals at the zoo were frightened . I didn’t know what to or say I was starting to get overwhelmed they were all over me . I took one of their flyers and ran out of the crowd . I told my friends that we should go to one more exhibit then leave . So we saw the tigers then left . When I was home I was given a feeling to order the tickets to go to the cave . Then when I was there and took a step suddenly , darkness enveloped the room ……

5. Everyone was shouting in the crowd ¨Come have fun at the cave !¨ ¨ Cave , Cave come on and get your tickets ¨ . Everyone was saying different things for the same topic even the animals at the zoo were frightened . I didn’t know what to do or say I was starting to get overwhelmed they were all over me . I took one of their flyers and ran out of the crowd . I told my friends that we should go to one more exhibit then leave . So we saw the tigers then left . When I was home I was given a feeling to order the tickets to go to the cave . Then when I was there and took a step suddenly , darkness enveloped the room ……

6. I fell asleep… waking up in a room I knew already that this was a dream because I had never been in this room before. I got up wondering where was it was weird because I would lay down and get sent into the same room but it would look different it was almost as if I was in a nightmare but in different realize soon I got back into the room and I saw darkness enveloped the room as that happened images appeared in my head. Finally, I opened my eyes but I was in the same place I then screamed, waking myself up in my room this time I felt safe.

7. Cera
    100wc
    Once there lived a girl and her name was Belle.Belle was playing with her friend Max in the backyard.Belle’s mom yelled”5 minutes guys.Then Belle and Max started playing again.5 minutes later.Mom yelled“ come inside guys.”When Belle was brushing her teeth she looked in the mirror and saw the door close then suddenly, darkness enveloped the room and the room was pitch black.When belle tried to open the door she could not.It was hopeless except yelling.When she tried to yell for help not a single person heard her yells.Now it was hopeless.

8. Ella 100 word count 4-3-2021

We just moved into this old abandoned house. I do not like the house so far,it kinda creeps me out. And my dad just told me to go get some groceries from the pharmacy down the street. So I did,and when I came back I started to put the groceries away. And suddenly,darkness enveloped the room. I grabbed a flashlight and went downstairs to go 70 the electrical box. And suddenly a werewolf jumped out from behind the boxes of junk that my dad stuffed down in the basement!

9. Bray 100WC 5-5-2021

One Dark and Stormy night my friends and I went to explore the woods. As we got deeper and deeper into the woods it got colder. We all had chills down our spines. The only thing around us were trees. Then we saw a light source but it turned out to be a Cabin. It was late at night so we decided to rest there. We turned of the lights and suddenly, darkness enveloped the room. It was as dark as when you close your eyes. You couldn’t see anything. The next morning we left and never came back to those woods.

10. I fell asleep… waking up in a room I knew already that this was a dream because I had never been in this room before. I got up wondering where was it was weird because I would lay down and get sent into the same room but it would look different it was almost as if I was in a nightmare but in different realized soon I got back into the room and I saw darkness enveloped the room as that happened images appeared in my head. Finally, I opened my eyes but I was in the same place I then screamed, waking myself up in my room this time I felt safe.

11. 100 word challenge

It was one stormy night. Suddenly darkness enveloped the room and then i heard a blood curdling scream and it made me shake like when someone is behind me like that feeling but worse it made my body hair feel like that but i remembered no ones lived in this town since 1836 and its 1872 so i was more scared then this black flying creature snatched me then took me to these tunnels he was about to kill me but then i died it was too late .

12. once there was a man named William had a job at a pizzeria but the bad ting about it was he had to work the night shift and e hated darkness but he did his job anyway,later at the pizzeria he was working in his office checking on the security cams when suddenly darkness evenloped the room and the lights weren´t working and he was wondering what was going one when something happened he was dragged on his sleepyness and decided to call it a night when suddenly he woke up on the animactronics stage he ran out in terror and said ¨i quit¨ while driving away

13. They felt something evil because it super evil. suddenly, darkness enveloped the room. before they stole a dog it was the darkness dog he was mad. they ware like i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i dint no that your dog b b b b b b b b u u u u u u u u u u t t t t t t t t t i can gev it back oky said the darkness i wall be back in 2 ment ok 2 ment ladr bye

14. Olivia 100wc

I was still asleep, days and days passed but finally I woke up. I was in a room I did not know where I was. There was one light in the back of the room but it was still pretty dark. Suddenly, darkness enveloped the room. I could not see anything, but then I saw my baby sister run across the room. I felt happy to see her because I had not seen her for a long time. Then I saw my mom. She said I had been in the hospital for two weeks. I had fallen off my bike and hit my head.