100 Word Challenge March 15 Week 25

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this

100WC March 15  Eddie —-EXAMPLE

• 100WC
  • The Date
  • Your first name

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words!

Then post your comment!

This week, we have a picture! You can really be creative with this one! Don’t describe the picture, write a story! What’s up with this guy?

15 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge March 15 Week 25

1. 100 WC 3/15/2021 Elli

Once there was a man that was very evil. He always wanted the magical wand that the blossom fairy had but was too busy because he was doing other bad things in the town. Then one day it was very snowy everyone knew when it’s snowy and cold the blossom fairy goes to sleep so the evil man took his chance and went into the fairy’s home he had got a bomb and was going to throw it in the fairy’s house but then all of a sudden he froze he looked up and saw the blossom’s fairy’s ice sister and since he was frozen he couldn’t move so when he froze the bomb exploded and he got teared into pieces the town was so peaceful after that.

2. The people hated the statue. They wanted to tear it down. It was… real, alive. But the thing was, they couldn’t tear it down. It was so strong. Teenagers were walking down the garden where the statue was in. They didn’t know about it. The workers told them about the myth. But they didn’t believe it. They were laughing at the workers. “Suit yourself.” The workers said. “Ha. That’s so fake.” One of the friends was walking behind and screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHH!” “Huh?” Their friend was gone. One by one they disappeared. Soon they were all gone. Never to be seen again.

3. 100wc
    Cera
    There once lived a man. His name was Lucas and he wanted to fix up the park. Some did not did not want to fix the park. The people that did not want to fix the park made a machine that would turn someone to stone and they knew who to test it on. And the next day they set out to find Lucas and there he was in the park protesting for the fixing of the park. And they said this was a way to get the word out and Lucas stepped in and turned to stone and that was the last of Lucas.

4. So one day me and Xavier were both in a haunted house, (don´t ask) and then one day someone named Kwayne morris opened the door, he looked inside, saw us, then he ran over to us. He asked why he just saw a statue outside that looked like a person, and why it started chasing him, they told him that the house was haunted, then, just when they finished their sentence, a presence fell over them, like, like, they were being watched, it was very, very, weird. Then suddenly, Xavier looked behind him,veeeeeeerrrry slowly, then, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

5. 100 WC Matti
    Once there was a man and he loved to take walks in the park.One day he was walking and he stood on bricks.First he froze people started to look at him.Then he started to turn into a copper.People stared some looked concerned.This went on for about 5 years and then one day the copper on him started to peel.Then once all the copper was peeled he unfroze he was normal again.A lot had changed in the last five years like now it was 2019 and last time it was 2014.He was home again.

6. 100WC
    By Thien Tue, Mar 16

Hi my name is Tyler, today I will be telling you about a story about Jack Gami. Okay let’s get started in 1758s there was a guy name Jack Gami he was 15 that time he had a tuff life, because his family were poor he always tried to help out his family as he grew up Jack Gami had to do really bad stuff like cleaning for half of the day (12 Hours), he worked his way through and helped his family a lot Jack Gami family felt better because now Jack Gami family was a rich fashion family. He helped other poor people he can see, people called him, “ Jack Gami The persevere, “ now as he was famous at the old times people builded a statue of him when he died in 1791s his statue was built in a beautiful garden. Now that was a story that I think that was important to me now 1859s.

7. 100WC

Max

There once was a man walking around the botanical gardens and he saw a woman so he went to say hi but the woman was medusa so we was turned into a statue and he will now stand in that weird position for the rest of his life but hey at least now there’s a statue for all of the people to look at. “One person we interviewed was medusa and well now there’s two statues so the main point is don’t interview medusa. And people don’t go to the botanical gardens because medusa is waiting.

8. 100WC March 15 Ayden
    There was a man who loved his garden and he didn’t want anyone else to take care of it. He wanted to do everything himself because he was the only one that knew how. He needed to find a witch to cast an immortal spell on him to stay alive. The witch said she would give him a potion if she could have flowers and herbs for free. The man agreed and the witch gave him the potion but it was a trick. The man stood in his garden and drank the potion that turned him into stone.

9. Ella 100 word count 3-17-2021

One sunny October day my grandpa was outside gardening. I was inside doing my usual (Watching shop class.) When out of the corner of my eye I saw a big huge amorphous green and black blob. I realized it was corona! I kept yelling for my grandpa to get inside! But it was to late when he finally noticed me. Corona circled around my grandpa making a tornado like cylinder. I started crying but I knew I had to hide. 7 I ran to my room and hid under my bed. After I stopped hearing the screeching sound of corona I ran outside to check on my grandpa. He was turned to stone! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

10. Olivia 100WC 3/19/2021

One day there was this girl named Lexie. She lived in a huge house with her grandparents. One day Lexie went out to her huge garden and far in the back she could see a person, but it was blue. It was holding his hands out wide. It looked very scary, but Lexie started walking towards it and then she realized it was not a real person it was a statue. She ran back to the house and she asked her grandma what that statue was doing there because she had never seen it before. Her grandma told her it was haunted. Lexie never went by it again

11. Austin mar 19th 100wc

One day there was a scarecrow and he was doing his own thing and then a crow landed but he could scare it away so he came to life and that is not allowed in the book of scarecrows. So he ran at the bird and some heath bars came up and they started to fight the crow got the frist hit it took the scarecrow to 75HP and the the scarecrow terrifying attack on the bird and knocked him down to the ground and the crow got back up and he was at 1HP. But the crow used a super crazy attack. The bride growed arms and legs and knocked the scarecrow to mars.

12. Aniyah 100WC 3/19/21
    Once upon a time there was a man who worked on a garden. He had two daughters and a wife but one day the blab came. The Blab turns everyone to stone in less you give up someone you love. Since the man loved his daughters and wife so much he gave his life up to the blab . 40 years later his granddaughter that’s now a teenager wakes by with her friends and her friends and think that it would be a good idea to climb on the statue and it shatters to pieces the next day the girl told her mom that she didn’t mean to do and her mom starts bawling her eyes out , ¨what’s wrong mom isnt it just a statue?¨.

13. Brooke
    100wc March 19
    Once there was a girl named Abbrie, she moved to a very quiet town where no one was around and wanted to explore so she grabbed her shoes and started walking. Abbrie saw this statue she did not think much of it but she walked a little bit farther and saw it again and started to get scared. She walked up to it and it moved it’s foot “AHHHHH” and she ran as fast as she could back home. I told my mom everything but did not believe me. So the next day I went to show her the statue but it was not there.

14. 100 WC March 19 2021

One day there was a man who went to a community garden. He sees the flowers,and the fruit trees, and the pond. When he was walking to the gnome garden he sall a pedestal with no stachu on it. He sees that there was something there because there were nail holes in the concrete. He tried to put his hand through it but he couldn’t because there was something there. Then he ran out of the garden and called 911 they came but the statue was there clear as day bet the man wasn’t there!!!!!! “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

15. Jake 100WC March 19

There was a guy named George and he was a real show off he thought he could do anything. He would always make fake emergencies and then call 911 but when they got there George would have saved the day. George loved doing this because it made him look really good. George was as fake as a dinosaur ordering a burger at wendys. You know, fake. One day George took it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far George call 911 and said there as a murder. They came and George was holding some Actor in his arms. George got caught and got turned to stone