100 Word Challenge November 30-Week 13

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this 100WC November 30 Eddie

* 100WC

*The Date

*Your first name

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words! Then post your comment! This week, what was it ?????????

(make sure to include this phrase somewhere in your prompt. It can be the start of a sentence, in the middle of a sentence, or at the end of a sentence)

…I didn’t remember putting it on…

15 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge November 30-Week 13

1. 100WC Jake November 30

The good thing about getting up in the morning for school is that you are never late, but is that really true? One Monday and all weekend my backpack was sitting on the floor in my bedroom but then my mom moved it somewhere else and told me where it was but I couldn’t remember what she said. I needed to hurry and find it or I would be late to school. I checked everywhere. I even checked the basement but no luck. Little did I know, the backpack was right in front of my face. I didn’t remember putting it on my back.

2. Aniyah 100WC Dec1
    Last Christmas was a different Christmas then all the Christmases before that one if you know what I mean. I can hardly remember what I did or got but as I think this one is going to be even weirder since covid, but this last weekend me and my mom thought it would be a good idea to put up are tree so me and her setted up are tree and putted up the ornaments and everything once we finished it i realized that we are forgetting something I ask my mom what we are forgetting and she wasn’t sure “the star”. I didn’t remember putting it on last year, maybe that’s why Christmas felt weird because the star on the tree is Christmas magic for me

3. 100WC November 30 Nathan

My jacket was missing and I couldn’t find it. My mom told me to go to bed and look for it in the morning. The next morning I began to search. I still could not find it. Everyday I searched and finally found it. It was in the washing machine. I was so happy that I found it. I put it on and I took my dog for a walk. The next morning I went to put my jacket on but I had been so happy about finding it I already had it on. I said, “I don’t remember putting it on”!

1. Hi Nathan
      This is a classic story of a missing jacket and you have used the prompt very creatively. It happens to everyone at some stage that they lose a jacket and you have done a great job of describing the process of searching everywhere for it only to find that it was actually in the washing machine. Well done. I really enjoyed reading this.
      Máire O’Keeffe (team 100wc)
      Galway, Ireland

4. 100 Word Challenge December 1 -Week 13
    It was Christmas but still I had school.I heard my mom yell ¨I have your outfit for you so come down.¨ I walked down the stars and my mom had a sweater that looked gross.As I looked out the window and the bus was here.I walked out knowing everyone was looking at me.The doors opened.And then they all started to whisper.I looked and my clothes but I was not wearing it.The weird thing was I didn’t remember putting it on.I guess that it was not that bad after all.

5. It was a Monday, the worst day of the week. Which meant Alexei had to go to school. “Honey! Dress up for school!” His mom said. “Ugh!” Alexei groaned “I hate school!” [20 minutes later] “Mom! I’m ready! I’m gonna walk to school!” [3 hours at school] “Oh no!” Alexei says. “I didn’t remember to put on my backpack! This isn’t good!” He said in fear. “Wait, don’t I have an extra notebook in my desk?” He looks in his desk. “Yes! I’m in luck this time! Hopefully I’ll survive with this.” The day past and he went home. He never forgot his backpack again.

6. 100 WC 12/3/2020 Elli

It was the morning or my first day of school. I’m going to 5th grade. I woke up a bit earlier than usual because I wanted my first day in 5th grade to be perfect. I got ready and went back to sleep for a couple of minutes. When I woke up I got my lunch and started walking to schools with my siblings. Right when I stepped foot in the school everyone started staring and laughing at me I had no idea why until a teacher told me to go to the bathroom so I did. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I didn’t remember putting it on. I had face paint on my face so the office called my mom to pick me up. After school was done for my siblings I already knew who put face paint on my face while I was asleep so my mom and dad grounded my older sibling for two days after all I got a free day off of school.

7. Alaya 100WC
    A long time ago my great grandma was a witch in the 18hundreds. then she had a daughter named Maria she was a Witch too she’s my grandma and I was interested because she said ” I am a witch and I will teach you how to cast spells.”She gave me this necklace and I didn’t know what it was she said “this was the greatest witch Emily this was her necklace so never take it off” I said yes but that night it gives me nightmares so I threw it but then the next morning it was only I didn’t remember putting it on.

8. 100 WC Dec 4 Willow

A while ago I worked at a tea shop. We made the tea by heating up water and watching it for 20 min. If it was a minute more it would be ruined and a minute less it will not boil and be cold. If we get it wrong we will get fired and when I mean fired I mean burned. It was my turn to make tea. Every one wished me luck. Then I got an emergency call. I rushed back and my boss was about to fire me when I said’’I don’t remember putting it on the stove”.

9. Cera
    100wc 12/1/2020
    Once upon a time there lived two boys.Their names were Leo and Ralph. Leo had a bad memory of things.Then one day they went camping and Ralph had to tell Leo a lot to put the lid on the cooler. Over and over Leo kept forgetting to put the lid on the cooler, finally Ralph got tired of it.Soon they were packing up and Ralph felt the cooler and it was warm he asked Leo and Leo Said “I don’t remember putting it on”. “Ugh” Ralph said now we don’t have food.What are we going to do.

1. You did a very good job sharing Ralph’s frustration with Leo’s forgetfulness. I wasn’t sure if the food was warm (so not safe to eat) or if some animals had gotten into the cooler and taken it all.

10. Austin dec 4th 100wc

It was a Thursday Christmas eve and Jake was ready for Christmas. The day was done and he was in bed and he was waiting for santa. He slept for 3 hours and then he was wide awake and he ran to his mom’s room and said wake up wake up. And his mom said what until 5:30 so he went back to his room and whatid till it was time. Once Jake went back up the stairs to open up some presents. Once he was done with the presents there was one left and he opened it. It was PJ’s. That night he went to bed in his PJ and he said I didn’t remember putting them on.

11. 100WC 12/4/2020 Olivia

One bright morning, I just woke up and I felt a little weird. I did not know what it was until I realized that I could not remember things. I did not want to tell anyone because then they would think i was lying.
    I went down the stairs, to see my mom looking at me. She asked why I still had my jacket on. I looked down at my stomach and I still have my jacket on. I did not remember putting it on. I decided I would try to go back to bed.
    The next morning I felt fine. I don’t know what happened to me.

12. 100WC 12-4-2020 Bray

One morning I had to get a secret Santa. I had to buy a 20 dollar present. So I asked my co-worker to put it on his desk. I had bought him golf gloves and a new set of emoji golf balls because he loves golf, and so the next day at work I gave my co-worker the presents. So later that day the guy came up to me and said ¨ you know it´s secret Santa ¨. I said ¨ yeah¨.Then he said ¨ then why is there a name tag on the present. I don’t remember putting it on.