100 Word Challenge February 8 Week 20

100 WC

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this

100WC February 8  Eddie —-EXAMPLE

• 100WC
  • The Date
  • Your first name

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words!

Then post your comment!

This week, we have a picture! You can really be creative with this one! Don’t describe the picture, write a story! This seems rather odd!

5 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge February 8 Week 20

1. 100 WC 2/8/2021 Elli

This morning I heard my bike bell ring. I looked out the window and saw someone stealing it. I tried to run after the bike stealer but the bike was too fast. I didn’t know what to do. I planned to ride bikes with my friend today so I went to the store and bought a little yellow bike. Later on the day I went to go bike riding with my friends and when we went in to go get a treat for all of us I grabbed my zip ties and tied my bike to a pole.

2. 100 wc Nathan

My dad is obsessed with a bike race called the tour de France. Itś a race that happens every year in France and the leader always wears yellow. One year me and my family went to france to watch it. Everybody there rides bikes and spray paints their bikes yellow like the leader. The fans are crazy! There is one fan that dresses up like the devil with a yellow trident! They even tie their bikes to trees and telephone poles and spray paint them yellow. At the end of the race the riders congratulate the winner.

1. Hi Nathan! This is an interesting take on the tour de France. I like how you varied your sentence lengths towards the middle of the text for emphasis, for example with the short exclamation. I wonder why they choose yellow for so many different things. Is it a tradition? Keep writing!

3. One day a boy named Jimmy woke up. It was 9:00 AM this means Jimmy needs to hurry because today he was going to his friend Mats’ really cool house at 9:30 AM. On the way Jimmy wasn’t happy because he had to ride his bike. Now Jimmy is about half way there and he saw his neighbor George and his dog Tony. Jimmy really loved Tony. They sometimes play for hours But Jimmy had to go but he was so distracted he crashed. He just left the bike and ran to Mats’ really cool house.

4. I went to school riding on my bike. I parked on the back. I tied it to a tree because I don’t really trust anybody. But, yeah I did that. When school was done I looked for my bike and I finally saw it. SOMEONE WAS RIDING IT!!!! T-THEY WERE STEALING IT!!!!!!! I started chasing them but I lost them. “What’s wrong with me?” I suddenly collapsed to the concrete on the ground. I was sobbing. People were passing me, staring. Someone came up and asked me if I was ok. “I’m fine” She offered me a ride home. What a nice girl I thought.