100 Word Challenge January 6-Week 15

When you submit your comment you need to title the comment like this 100WC January 6 Eddie

* 100WC

*The Date

*Your first name

Remember, type your prompt as a google doc first. Do not paste it in as a comment until you are sure it is complete, titled correctly, proofread for spelling, capital letters, grammar, and punctuation, and is between 95-105 words! Then post your comment! This week, what was it ?????????

(make sure to include this phrase somewhere in your prompt. It can be the start of a sentence, in the middle of a sentence, or at the end of a sentence)

…I knew 2021 was going to be great…

14 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge January 6-Week 15

1. Wednesday, January 6, 2021 Matti
    It was the last day of 2020 and the time was 11:59.3…2…1… Happy new year!I knew that this year was going to be great but I did not know how good it would really be.The next day I woke up and grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.I saw something that said the best picks of 2020 and my favorite was the fireworks.3 months in and it was my birth day.I was so happy and I could not stop thinking about what I was going to get.This year was so good.

2. 100wc

1/6/2021

In 2021 I would like covid-19 and remote learning to end. I want Covid-19 to end because it took my grandpa from us too early. I don’t like that people are dying and having to stay away from family and friends. Quarantine is hard when you can’t be with the people you want to see like my older brother. I want remote learning to end because I like being at school with my friends. I knew 2021 was going to be great because the world is starting to open and I get to go back to school in person and start soccer on Saturday.

3. My name is Royalty or Roy and I’m 18. I’m planning to make a song about my life. What God has done. It’s about the goods and bads. Sometimes a song can be like a prayer. My religion is Christianity. This song is also supposed to encourage people about what God does and who he is. He can make miracles and help you with the toughest times you’re going through. All you have to do is pray. If you feeling down, pray. If you need something, pray. If you just want to pray, pray. I knew 2021 was going to be great. 🙂

4. When I woke up on the first day of 2021, I had already slept in, and I had waffles for breakfast. After breakfast, I saw a package on my bed. When I opened it I knew 2021 was going to be great, because it was a Nintendo switch! It was awesome! I went over to my friend Gage´s house and he showed his video he made, with me in it! (he has a Twitch stream, in case if your wondering) I showed him the Nintendo I got and he thought it was cool, then I went home and finished up my day.

5. 100 WC Elli

I knew 2021 was going to be great. This year got off to a great start covid ended. I was so happy, now that covid ended we don’t have to wear masks any more, but the government said we still have to stay in for a couple more days. As time passed by we could go outside now the first thing I did was go to the store. It felt so weird going in the store without a mask but I bought my stuff and left it was one of the best days of my life ever since life has been good and not boring.

6. 100WC Friday, January 8
    Name: Thien

I knew 2021 was going to be great because scientist are about to make a vaccine for 2021 covid-19 and I really hope they make the vaccine as soon as possible covid-19 vaccine is a hope for everyone in the world family’s are missing each other and we really need to stop it and prevent it from spreading if it keeps going a lot and many people are going to be missing a lot of their friends or family we need to stop this 2021 is here we got this.

7. Its now 2021 and its time for a new years celebration but I knew 2021 was going to be great but with a side effect(covid) I know covid is probibly not close to being over but who knows maybe its close to being over but anyway I think this year we can be better at wearing a mask or sanitizing or staying home I know we can be better at those things as long as we try and try again so please stay safe and stay indoors so we can all be healthy. Remember to were a mask and stay safe.

8. 100WC January 8
    Cera Fields
    If this Covid went away,then I would know 2021 was going to be a great year.We would be able to go to places without wearing a mask. The masks are itchy and they fog up my glasses.I also want to see my grandma Cindy because It is her birthday on the ninety she is turning 68 and she is at risk of getting the Covid and maybe dying from it.And my grandpa is the only grandpa I have so he is special to me and he is 71 and at risk from the Covid and dying.

9. 100WC January 6 Nathan

The first week of school in this new year I wake up for online school and I have meetings and Assignments. I listen to what Mr. Saliman says and I do my work and I can ask for help. I take breaks every now and then to clear my brain. I do something new each day and I have lots of fun. When it’s nice out I like to read outside. I know if I try my best even if I sometimes get things wrong, I won’t give up. That’s when I knew 2021 was going to be great.

10. I was driving home because I was at my grandpa’s for New Years Eve and then I saw a bald eagle. Then I knew 2021 was going to be great because bald eagles are great and beautiful too . They don’t come out a lot so that is a great moment to have . a majestic animal on the first day of the year is beautiful and it gives you luck so you should appreciate it when you see a majestic animal like that . That’s why I knew 2021 is going to be great this year

11. Jake January 8 100WC

Hey i’m Jack and well I don’t really have much to talk about i mean in this past year 2020 all i do is video games because of covid. I feel all of the excitement of life is gone because of 2020. I am just glad tomorrow is new year’s eve. CYA 2020! It was the next day. like i said it was new years eve and right at midnight my parents told me that we were going on vacation!!! We were going to florida. FLORIDA IS MY FAVORITE STATE!!!! I knew 2021 was going to be great.

12. Willow 100 WC Jan 8

I knew 2021 was going to be great because my parents told me that we were going to a bunch of the national parks in the United States. This is exciting to me because I have only been to a couple of them in my entire life. I have already been to Rocky Mountain and the Great Sand Dunes. The first ones we are going to are the Arches and Canyon lands national parks. My personal favorite that I have been to already is the Great Sand Dunes, but I am hoping I will find another favorite.

13. Austin cooper jan 8th 100wc
    It was new year’s eve and Tim was so excited for the new year he knows that 2021 is going to be great. So he waited for new year day and it came the next day and he was so excited but his mom said that new years come at midnight. He was like oh ok. But he said to himself i am still going to have a great day. So he played all day and waited until his mom was done with dinner. His mom was done with dinner. He ate it and he said I knew 2021 was going to be great.

14. 100WC 1-8-2020 Bray

One late night me and my family were all up because it was New Years Eve, and it was 11:50 me and my family were so excited to leave behind 2020 because it wasn’t the best year. The next morning I had just woken up and there was a brown box the texture felt like a phone case. I had asked my mom ¨what was that box in my room¨. She said “Yes and you can go and open it”. I went to go and open it and it was the clothes that I wanted. I knew 2021 was going to be great.